Wednesday, March 23, 2011

(Not So) Wordless Wednesday: Discovering Clarabelle


When we go to get Beanie's haircut she asks about "Clarabelle." I wasn't sure what she was talking about; I thought maybe she had named one of the animal rides (they have lots of coin-operated rides at the little mall we go to) Clarabelle. Last week we headed to the zoo and, as we walked through the gate, she exclaimed, "A big Clarabelle!!!"

Ah, Clarabelle was Beanie-speak for carousel.

Mystery solved.

I'm linked up at Natural Parents Network, Hobo Mama, and Accustomed Chaos so click on over for more Wordless Wednesday posts.

7 comments:

  1. Ha! I love it :) We haven't been on that carousel for a while, I keep thinking we should go since the weather is looking so nice lately!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, we had a cellabow for a while until we figured out what it was! Carousel at PDZA.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I'm looking forward to riding on the carousel again! So far I seem to enjoy it more than my little boy does, though....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clarabelle! That's priceless. Mikko loves the carousel downtown, but he just calls it the "horsies." :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I love to hear from you.