Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Bleh -- a change of plans.

Glenn got a call from one of his stores this afternoon and had to head out there this afternoon. On his day off. The day that I thought I just might actually get a bit of time to myself (besides a shwower). The day that it's nice out and I thought we could all go for a walk. The day I'm feeling blah and tired and down. Poo.

I did get a chance to write an article this morning (check out the Examiner linky in the sidebar) while Beanie was outside playing and Glenn was working on the shed.

Maybe it'll just be an extra-long shower kind of day!

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there - the routine will come! You sound like you are doing an amazing job handling all that is thrown your way and I have been enjoying the articles. Thinking of you...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I love to hear from you.