Friday, March 16, 2012

Sssshhhhh....

Do you hear it?

.......

***crickets***


........


Yeah. Me neither.

Surprisingly there are still some people reading this thing.

What have I been up to?

Well, obviously, not blogging.

I wish I had something exciting to report, or an elaborate story to tell, but, in reality, I've just been living. And blogging hasn't been a part of it, nor have I really felt any desire for it to be part of it (until last night as I lay in bed suffering from insomnia and wrote this post in my head).

I've been wasting time on Pinterest.

Racking up bills at the neurologist.

Staying up late with Beanie, who has decided struggling to stay awake until god awful hours of the night is good fun.

Planning Bubby's birthday party.

Playing Triple Town (seriously addicting!)

Drinking red wine and re-watching the third season of True Blood (first) and now Game of Thrones with the hubby.

Trying to figure out how to pay our bills.

Reading.

Remodeling my home in my head.

Having MRIs.

Taking a break from Facebook.

Getting to know the new neighbors (who have a five year old girl -- how cool is that? The girls seem to get along well. Bonus that the parents seem pretty awesome too).


So, I'm here today. No guarantees about tomorrow. How's that for hopeful? At this point, I'm more than okay with letting this thing die off, getting it made into a book (did you know you can do that??), and maybe coming back to it later. Who knows, maybe I'll be back in another six weeks....

Maybe sooner.




5 comments:

  1. I will always pop by to read when you appear in my reader :) Glad to hear you are living life your way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neurologist?! MRI's?! Girl, what's going on?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think I could be a professional blogger. I tend to come and go myself. Good to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Still reading... hope you keep blogging

    --Sree

    ReplyDelete
  5. *also curious about the MRI and neurologist* Hope everything turns out ok. Sounds like you have your hands full and then some!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I love to hear from you.