Thursday, October 8, 2009

"No, I sleep in carseat."

*Sigh*

Beanie fell asleep on the way home from our playdate today. Well, barely. By the time we were almost home she was snoozing lightly so I drove around a little more to really konk her out. I thought the mission was accomplished until, when driving up the hill to our house, she says "Go see Dada!!!" to which I replied, "I thought you were asleep?"

So we get home and a half-awake Beanie says hi to Dada. I go to lay her down. Yea, I don't think anyone was getting sleepy except me. I asked her, "Aren't you sleepy?" and she said "No, I sleep in carseat."

Ugh, somehow I don't think her twenty minute nap is going to cut it. For anyone.

2 comments:

  1. Scotty is an absolute pill to get to take a nap. We do "quiet time" at our house, I just ask him to go play in his room quietly for an hour or so. Yesterday he went in without whining, crying or anything! He played for about 30 minutes or so and when I checked on him he was passed out on the floor and slept for 2 hours! I got my break, and he thought he didn't have to take a nap so he didn't have to fight it like he does when you say it's nap time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that's awful. I hate it when that happens! Jack NEVER falls back asleep if he sleeps in the car seat. Doesn't matter if it was only 30 seconds in the car seat. :(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I love to hear from you.