Saturday, October 31, 2009

"I want to wear underwear."

So Beanie woke up this morning and told me she wanted to wear underwear. First off, a Saturday wasn't really the day I was planning on doing intense potty training. And that its Halloween pretty much seals the deal. But, do you really tell your kid no when they are insisting to wear Dora panties and basically begging to be potty trained? Um, no.

We'll see how it goes. So far she's gone in the potty once. Zero accidents. I'd say that's a pretty good start.

I'm just wondering if I should lay a waterproof tarp over my leather couch???

1 comment:

  1. Apparently not on the couch, just in the corner hiding behind it ;) Sounds like she did pretty awesome though!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I love to hear from you.