Monday, July 14, 2008

Camping.

Tomorrow we will be taking Beanie on her first camping trip. I am so excited. I really want to start her young with enjoying the outdoors. I never camped when I was a kid, and I just think it would be so much fun as a child. Roasting marshmallows, going out to find that perfect hot dog roasting stick, looking at stars....how could that not be entirely enjoyable, especially as a wee one? I feel like I missed out!! haha. I know there will be the day when she is thinking, Ugh! Mom and Dad want to take me camping again. I am sure she will not think family camping trips are the coolest thing ever when she is older, but I hope to instill a love of the outdoors in her and hope that we have an ejoyable first camping trip as a family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I love to hear from you.