Thursday, July 31, 2008

Eeeeewww!

So, I'm sitting here drinking my morning cup of joe (which I decided I do not like the Kona blend I picked up for the hubby) and all of the sudden I notice that Beanie is being very quiet as she's playing on the living room carpet. Naturally, I assume that quiet means she's up to no good (it was too quiet, if you know what I mean) so I go over and take a closer peek at what she is doing. Yuck!!! Sammy (the cat) had thrown up a furball on the carpet and she had picked it up and was playing with it. Disgusting!! I don't know how I didn't see it when we came out this morning. I am so glad she was just playing with it in her fingers and not testing it out in her mouth!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I love to hear from you.