Saturday, January 31, 2009

Proactive.

(No, not the facial wash.)

I've been feeling kind of down lately. Haven't been able to meet up with many friends lately, Glenn is working 50-60 hours a week now, and it seems like once we get going in the morning and have the house staged and ready to go it is about time for Beanie's nap. Well, whine no more! Yesterday I set up a few meetups for my Mommy group. Its time to get out more -- its good for Beanie AND for me too. I do hate feeling like everything has to be perfect and pristine before we can leave the house, but its just something that has to be done. And I can take care of it a little more efficiently in the mornings and get out of the house a bit earlier too.

So, I am being proactive about meeting up and getting out of the house more. Anyone want to join us? I can't wait till its nicer out (and warmer) out and we can just jet over to the park in the mornings. Man, I hope there is a park close to our new house. But, for now, I'll be happy there's a really nice park less than a mile away from this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I love to hear from you.