Friday, January 30, 2009

So. damn. frustrated.

I've been trying not to worry about it all, but I just can't shake it. I feel like there's a cloud of unknown EVERYTHING over me. I feel like I'm stuck in a place where I don't have any control over what is happening. When will we sell the house? Is Glenn going to have a job in six months? Will I be working in six months? Will we get an offer that allows us to pay off the car AND have a down payment? Should we just run with it if we don't?

I know people say not to worry about what you can't control, but easier said than done, right?

And I'm really frustrated that the bastards (okay, logically I know they're really not bastards but to me, right now, they are) who put their condo on the market the same day as we went on & who (obviously) priced their condo to sell before ours got an offer the first day they were on. What the hell people??!?! What frustrates me even more is it was probably the guy who came to look at our condo that day and ended up buying theirs. Frustrating as hell I tell you.

But what can I do? Nothing. I'm off to worry about (or at least do something about) the things that are in my control. First off, I need a shower :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I love to hear from you.