Saturday, September 3, 2011

Progress in the Garden.

I've been pretty motivated lately to dig out the garden. Once my body stopped aching I got to work. I wish I'd taken a before picture, but just think completely overgrown, full of weeds, jungle garden. This is what it looks like now:



There are four blueberry plants in the far corner. We planted them last year and may add a couple more to that corner of the garden. I have dreams of a thriving vegetable garden. I'm cautiously optimistic as I have a self-proclaimed brown thumb. I have been known to kill off pretty much everything I attempt to grow, including a Christmas cactus. A friend suggested a few gardening books so I'm going to check those out, do some planning and hope for the best come next year!

Any green thumbs out there? Have any good tips for a newbie?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I love to hear from you.