Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Happy to report...

...that Beanie seems to have settled into a groove of sleeping between six and eight hours before waking to nurse, which means more sleep for Mommy too. Yay! I really, really hope I didn't just jinx myself for a good night's sleep tonight!

A few months back my SIL asked me how I got Beanie to sleep through the night (she was telling me how she gave her son sugar water or Pedialyte or something before bed so he would STTN). I replied that she didn't, but she would someday. Just like everyone does someday.

I was looking for some information about night weaning on kellymom last night (not sure when I plan to try that, maybe sometime after 18months but we'll see) and I found this article on nursing to sleep and comfort nursing....

http://www.kellymom.com/parenting/sleep/comfortnursing.html

I was so glad to read it, as it pretty much sums up how I feel about comfort nursing.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I love to hear from you.