Sunday, November 2, 2008

Real Estate Pics II

As Kristin asked, these are all listed on the MLS. The pics from this blog and the last one are from houses that meet my search criteria as well. Well, at least the website thinks they meet my search criteria, they definitely aren't anything we'll be going to look at.

Eeew! I'm willing to bet this house is bank-owned. I especially like the hangers on the carpet.

Photobucket

Photobucket

This one isn't as horribly bad, it just reminds me of a jail. I think they probably could've found a better angle to get this shot from.
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I'm stunned at the first two shots - seriously, they couldn't straighten things up just a bit before taking the pic? But the last one made me laugh. :-)

    Hope you're finding some houses that meet your criteria and can be taken seriously!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, what were those people THINKING?! WHY would you not pick up hangers on the floor? And why on earth would you hide behind the banisters to take a picture of a living room???? Sheesh!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I love to hear from you.