Saturday, November 8, 2008

Trader Joes is impulse shopping central!

We headed to Trader Joes today because we needed an orchid for the master bathroom. I use the term "need" lightly; we definitely don't "need" it but since we are trying to sell the house it does add a nice touch to the bathroom. There were a few other things I wanted to pick up -- naan, nuts, some healthier snacks to stock my cupboard with. We ended up spending about 60 bucks and darn near everything we got was just snacky stuff, which I should mention I am trying to stay away from at the moment. Ugh! At least we remembered the orchid ;).

2 comments:

  1. Ha, this blog describes all of my experience at TJs. I always marvel at how much I've managed to spend. Good for you for remembering the orchid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We don't have a Trader Joe's. It makes me sad. Or an Ikea. This also saddens me. But, I suppose it also saves me some money. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I love to hear from you.