Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Wordless Wednesday

As I said before last week we were at the beach. Before we left I made Glenn dig out the Nikon D100 that his dad had sent him a long while back. (Long story short, when we were in Maui when I was pregnant with Beanie, Glenn went out on some rocks to take pictures. A big wave came up and totally freaked out his 14week pregnant wife the ocean water ruined his camera. His dad sent him his used Nikon to replace it, but Glenn had already bought a Canon since he shoots exclusively with those and all his lens, filters, etc are Canon.) I've been bugging him for AGES to find the Nikon so I can play around with taking good pics. What better place to start learning than at the beach?

And, now for my not-so wordless anymore Wednesday.

2 comments:

  1. What a fun time! Glad you have a camera to play with. What is it with kids and knocking down sand castles? We could barely build them fast enough for Mikko to destroy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like Alexa had a great time. Have fun with the camera!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I love to hear from you.