Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Applause!

Beans started clapping the other day. It is pretty much the cutest thing in the world! She claps ALL the time. She claps in the bath, when she wakes up, when she's eating her dinner, when daddy comes home, at Yo Gabba Gabba, at the cat. You name it, she's probably clapping. It always puts a smile on my face. It is amazing to think that just eleven months ago she was a little newborn baby who did little more than eat, sleep, and poop. She is all over the place now, you have to chase her around and she sure keeps you on your toes. Gone are the days when I could lay her on a blanket and run to the bathroom or make something to eat. Do that now & who knows where she'll be. It is hard when there are so many places in the house she can't go right now because of the remodeling. I will never, I REPEAT NEVER, go through a remodel with a little baby again. It has put so much stress on my family. I feel bad about this blog because it seems like I'm always venting about something, but in reality this is the only place I have to get those thoughts out. I feel alone. I feel stressed. I feel anxious. I can't sleep. I miss my husband. I can't wait to not have to worry about if there are tools or etc on the ground that Beans might find. I can't wait to have a clean start at a new house.

Okay, that's enough. My post that was supposed to be happy and all about clapping turned into another vent. Sorry. I guess I'll have to get Beans to start clapping and get me smiling again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I love to hear from you.