Saturday, May 3, 2008

Tackling my house.

We are currently remodeling our kitchen and bathrooms and trying to get ready to sell our house. In an ideal world, all the work would've been done and the house would be on the market now. Well, its not an ideal world. We are mostly done with the kitchen, but still need to tackle both bathrooms and retile the entry way.

People who think staying at home is easy-peasy piss me off. It is hard enough to get the daily chores and mundane stuff done, let alone get a house ready to sell, with a ten-month old who is crawling everywhere, doesn't like to nap in her crib, and loves to get into anything and everything. Its not a party staying at home, and a lot of times I feel like a failure at it. My whole plan of cleaning one room a day has never really materialized, my house is cluttered, and its in the middle of a remodel. Do families with children ever have that nice, shiny house that you might dream of? I am sure it is possible, but at this moment in time, for the life of me, I can't figure out how to get it all done.

I do know what the first step is though & that is getting off the computer right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I love to hear from you.