Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Sleepy.

Lol, I'm so sleepy I just published this post without entering any text. Oops. Let's try this again....

Its been a long day. Beanie had an incredibly hard time falling, and staying, asleep last night. I woke up just before 4am for work and worked only my second eight hour shift in 18 months. She didn't nap until I got home from work and then napped for a good 2 1/2 hours (maybe because she got up at 4 and wouldn't really go back to bed for daddy?). Its 7:30, the time when she would usually be winding down to go to bed. She doesn't seem ready to wind down at all. She is signing she wants to nurse though, so maybe I'll give it a go and nurse her in the glider. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. :( I hope that she went to sleep shortly after you wrote this post, Kristen! Sounds like a very tiring day, indeed.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I love to hear from you.