Thursday, February 12, 2009

I'm here.

Still. Again. Whatever.

I feel like I should be blogging more often, but finding the time has been hard. Its been hard too because I feel like I've been blogging about lots of depressing and down and out stuff, like I've been using my blog to whine and complain and who wants to read that?

We painted the living room this last weekend. I LOVE it. We didn't want to do it at all. It was really dark before so we needed primer, plus the 18ft vaulted ceilings make it a real pain in the ass to paint. It has brightened up the room so much I wish we would've done it sooner. While I did really like the blue paint, it was dark and dreary sometimes, especially in the winter. Not so great for someone who sometimes suffers from seasonal depression and lives in a pretty dreary winter climate. So, yea, I love it now. So open and bright & you don't even really have to have the lights on during the day. And (hopefully) it is more appealing to potential buyers. It has to be. Plus I think it makes the living room, dining room and kitchen area flow better, just opens it up and shows what a large space it really is.

So...pics so you can see what I'm really talking about!!

Before:




After:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I love to hear from you.