Sunday, April 12, 2009

My apologies.

My apologies for seemingly neglecting this blog lately. Hopefully there's still a few people popping on to see how I'm doing. Between moving and getting settled in, Beanie adjusting to her new surroundings (and by adjusting I mean screaming and crying the-world-is-crashing-down-around-me for at least 45 minutes a night the first week we were here), family in town and all of us now being sick (like sick like we haven't been sick in over a year) there hasn't been much time for blogging. I'll get you up to date soon, I promise, but for now I'll leave you with this tidbit of information...

Over the weekend we made an offer (and had it accepted) on a very awesome house. Details to come!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the house - I can't wait to hear more details!!!

    And don't worry about slacking off on the blog - you have WAY better excuses than I do, and I've probably been even more neglectful. I keep telling myself I'm going to start managing my time better, but my natural tendency to procrastinate keeps getting the better of me!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I love to hear from you.