Monday, January 16, 2012

Menu Plan Monday: 01/16


Seems like as good a week as any to post up my menu plan. I actually have links to every meal, so that's nice to share. I'm glad we planned and shopped already because we have quite a bit of snow on the ground and more is expected later today.

Sunday: Meatloaf muffins with mashed potatoes (made with almond milk and coconut spread) and green salad.

Meatloaf muffins
(Meatless) Monday: Black Bean & Quinoa Burgers

Black Bean-Quinoa Burgers

Tuesday: Sweet & Sour Chicken with pineapple & green pepper. Served over rice. (Been wanting to try this since I saw it on Pinterest)

Wednesday: Italian Minestrone Soup (crockpot)

Thursday: Indonesian Chicken (crockpot)

Indonesian Chicken

Friday: Sloppy Joes (we use the whole can of tomato paste because we like them thicker)

Saturday: Date Night!! Applegate Farms hot dogs and fresh fruit for the kiddos. (After trying these we have decided we will never eat another kind of hotdog again!!)


***Visit I'm an Organizing Junkie for more menu ideas.***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I love to hear from you.