Friday, August 8, 2008

White noise is my new best friend

Earlier this week, I placed a fan in Beanie's room. It has helped so much at night. She had been waking up when hubby was up getting ready for work, around 2:30 or 3am. She had been staying awake upwards of 2hours sometimes. Not good for mommies or babies. Upon the recommendation of some of my online friends, we tried using the fan for some white noise. It has worked very well! She is not waking up when hubby is getting ready at all. On the other hand, she has been waking up here and there all night and snacking on boob. Just a little and then back to sleep. She has been getting up so early though, somewhere between five and six the last few mornings. Ugh! Wish I could sleep in a little later, but I guess I'll take getting up earlier over being up for 2hours in the middle of the night!

1 comment:

  1. YAY for white noise!!! We've had the same experience lately. And I agree - waking up a little earlier is much preferable to being up in the middle of the night!! Go Beanie Go! I mean, Sleep Beanie Sleep! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I love to hear from you.