Not much reading this last week with a never-ending migraine, a hectic week with kiddos and more, but I did want to share a few things I really enjoyed this last week.
Did you check out the Carnival of Natural Parenting? This month's theme was compassionate advocacy. Here are a few of my favorite posts. I can't wait to go through and read some more of this month's posts.
- Just Be; Just Do from Amy at Anktangle
- Passionate and Compassionate: How Do We Do It from Kelly at Becoming Crunchy
- Everyday Superheroes from Code Name: Mama
- I liked this post from Natural Born Mama about how no one really fits neatly into one category or another in the so-called mommy wars.
- Some good information about Vitamin D supplementation while breastfeeding.
- Don't forget to check out the Natural Parenting Blog Party.