Friday, January 15, 2010

Date Night.

Woohoo! Tomorrow is date night. I don't remember when our last one was...September maybe? Anyways, I figure we'd better squeeze one or two more into the next month or so otherwise we probably won't be getting one for awhile.

I think we're going to head to Claim Jumper for dinner and then to go to do some shopping. Glenn and I both have gift cards to burn from Christmas and it just might be nice to shop without holding a toddler's hand.

I hope Beanie does well for my sis. She did really well for our friend who watched her while we had our 20 week ultrasound, so I'm hoping for the same kind of luck. And, besides, she'd better get used to being around Auntie because they're going to having a slumber party sometime in the next three or so months.

So, date night here I come. I've been looking forward to this all week!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I love to hear from you.