Saturday, January 2, 2010

Fluffy new goal for 2010.

The other day my mom mentioned to me that it had been a month-and-a-half since I've updated Beanie's blog. There are a multitude of reasons...laziness, the fact that between our old piece of crap ISP and Blogger uploading pics was a nightmare, the fact that Beanie moves much to fast for my camera to catch her most of the time, etc etc.

But, I think I've got a game plan. I'm going to post on her blog once a week and do a little recap. So, if you subscribe to her blog, check it out...I promise there will be something new soon. I think once a week is doable and will provide much happiness for the friends and family who check her blog.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah! I wasn't going to say anything cuz I know how busy you are and being preggers and all that, but I definitely missed her little updates as well :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I love to hear from you.