Monday, July 27, 2009

MIA.

Eek! Sorry I went MIA over the weekend. Its been busy and I've had a lot on my mind (which I'm not quite ready to blog about).

Friday was a busy day, although I can't even remember all what we did.

Saturday Glenn set up the gas fire pit that we got and we had my sister, brother-in-law and his girlfriend over for hotdogs and smores. It was a lot of fun!

Sunday I worked all day and then crashed out with Beanie when she went to bed. I was so tired!

This morning I have been trying to get some chores done as it is hot as all get out here and the house just bakes like an oven in the afternoons and evenings. Beanie and I are headed out for a walk with my mom's group in a bit. Should be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I love to hear from you.