Monday, August 23, 2010

Menu Plan Monday 08/23


Last week was pretty good! The hardest part for me with menu planning is that Glenn doesn't always want to eat what we have planned as the week progresses. I've started asking him for more input before we shop, but he still waffles as the week goes on. This week we have a few extra meals on hand so I'm hoping that the shopping we did on Saturday really holds us over for all of our meals this coming week.

Last week was so hectic I didn't get a chance to look at many of the other links over at I'm an Organizing Junkie, but I'm going to link up at Menu Plan Monday again and I'm hoping to have a little more time to look around for new ideas this week.

So, without further ado, here is our menu plan for this week. As I said last week, we plan Saturday - Friday so I'm going to post that way. Also, we don't necessarily tie one meal to each day, but rather decide on seven meals and then decide on the meal we'll be having as we go.

Saturday: Beans & Rice with Mexican tomatoes and sausage
Sunday: Italian Sausage Soup
Monday: Pizza (mine with Bob's Red Mill GF pizza crust and Daiya mozzarella cheese)
Tuesday: La Bamba Casserole -- no corn and no cheese; we eat with corn tortilla chips (this was one we were supposed to have last week, but we didn't get around to it)
Wednesday: Chicken Fajitas
Thursday: Stuffed Peppers
Friday: Spaghetti (mine with Trader Joe's brown rice penne pasta)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I love to hear from you.