Friday, May 1, 2009

Coffee please.

So I am trying to figure out exactly what to do about Beanie's sleep schedule. Her new sleep schedule. She had been napping later at about 1 o'clock. I know this is a popular time for toddler naps but Beanie had always gone down around noon at the latest. Well now its more like 1 and then she decides she doesn't want to go to bed until 9pm or later. Seriously cutting in to any time I have to myself and its driving me mad. I end up staying up way later than I am used to just to get a little time to think, watch Grey's Anatomy (Season 3...we're hooked now) without interruptions or get a little time on the internet. And then she's waking up at 6 or 6:30am!! Oy! I am really not ready for naps to go by the wayside, but we have to shake something up with them because this is getting old.

We have a playdate at 10am today so I'm hoping I can get her to crash shortly thereafter. Luckily we're meeting at an espresso shop because I'm going to need it. Unfortunately its not until 10 so I'm going to need a cup or two of coffee before then :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I love to hear from you.