Friday, May 29, 2009

Mommy confession #2

The last pages in Beanie's scrapbook are from January. January 2008. I haven't even gotten any prints made since her 1st birthday. She'll be 2 in less than a month.

I really need to get out the external hard drive and start uploading my pics to costco.com (love their photos and their prices). I think I'm going to go month by month as not to overload myself too much.

As for the scrapbook, my goal had been to finish her first year scrapbook by her 2nd birthday. Might still be possible, but I'm not going to hold my breath. I want to get settled here first. At least get some boxes put away so I can actually get to my scrapbooking bin.

I have so much on my mind tonight. I was going to blog some more, but I think I'll leave it at this. I could really go for a nice glass of Cabernet sauvignon but the wine is still over at my sister's. I think we have a bottle of something in the fridge, maybe I should crack that open? I'm more of a red wine gal though....

1 comment:

  1. That is hilarious...the last pictures I printed were from February 2008! And I don't even scrapbook, I just throw them in a photo album! I just keep using the excuse that he keeps me too busy :) It'll take a while to pick all the pictures to print off (we use Costco.com too, love them!) and then write the dates on them. Have fun and enjoy a glass of wine for me as well!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I love to hear from you.