Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Sleep Success.

Last night Beanie slept in her big girl bed by herself from 8:15 - 3:15. Then I nursed her and she slept until 4:30 when she woke so I went in and slept the rest of the morning with her. Progress!

The downside is she only napped for about 20min in the car yesterday and was in super-cranko mode most of the afternoon. Or at least teeter-tottering from super cranky to I'm-having-the-most-fun-ever.

But, hey, we can't win them all! She went down for a nap at 10:15 this morning (super early for her) so we'll see how tonight goes. I hope this early napping thing isn't a new trend since I scheduled her bday party for 10am so it would be before the tiredness set in.

Its quiet. Beanie is napping and Glenn went out for a bike ride. I should be taking a shower. Or cleaning. Or wrapping Beanie's presents. Or a multitude of other things. Alas, here I am....

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I love to hear from you.