Monday, June 22, 2009

Super Peeved.

Ugh! So a little bit ago we ordered a new carseat (a Britax Marathon) from this website that my friend told me about. They had great prices and she had gotten her seat 4 days after she ordered it. Sounded great!

Well, the carseat was supposed to arrive last Friday. I was waiting all day Friday for it to come as the tracking number I had indicated that it was "out for delivery." Late Friday night when I checked the tracker it stated that the delivery had been rescheduled for today, Monday. So here I am this morning, waiting. Again.

When we got home from running some errands I checked the tracking website again. This is what I see..

MERCHANDISE IS MISSING. UPS WILL NOTIFY THE SENDER WITH ADDITIONAL DETAILS. / ALL MERCHANDISE MISSING, EMPTY CARTON WAS DISCARDED. UPS WILL NOTIFY THE SENDER WITH DETAILS OF THE DAMAGE.

What the heck??? So basically what you're telling me is that between Friday night and Monday morning some UPS dude (or chick...not discriminating here) STOLE my carseat right out of the box? Classy.

So, yea, not only am I super peeved, I'm also pretty pissed off.

I called Traveling Tikes and they are calling UPS and then will get back to me....

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I love to hear from you.