Friday, November 13, 2009

Blog Fart Friday.

Since Ann so throroughly enjoyed my farting last week I thought I'd try it again :)

Well, we're about to head out and buy a little boy's outfit. I am so excited! I've been wanting to ever since we found out Baby 2.0 was a boy. But, the fundage has been a little tight this week so we waited until pay day. The responsible thing to do, right?

******

Speaking of the moola, I am having the darndest time figuring out just why/how/when we're bleeding through our money at such a ridiculous rate. We've been trying to cut down on eating out. We have been going out for coffee a little more than usual. I bought some gifts recently. But, I still can't figure it out. Maybe I should sit down and write out all the receipts that are piling up in my wallet and do my budget book. I swore I would keep on top of it this month and we're halfway through November (eek!) and I haven't done so hot on the whole budgeting thing.

******

I'm on our new ISP. So excited about that. Its ridiculous how much faster it is. I love it.

******

Beanie is a crack up lately. I don't know where she comes up with the things she says sometimes. However, one thing I could do without her saying is the word "stupid." I don't know where she got it. Today she was playing on the floor and trying to get her little chair out of the way when she said "Get out of here, stupid." I don't think she knows what it means, but I'd really like to nix the use of the word stupid.

******

Its supposed to rain for the next like week-and-forever. They even said there might be snow! I'm not really wanting that. I mean, it'd be fun to play in but I'm not much of a fan of driving in the snow. Especially now that we're on this big old hill.

******

Someone call the grammar police. On me! I swear, ever since devoting all my brain cells to being a mom I've become more and more of an idiot. Okay, not really an idiot but, you know, the things I used to pride myself on (like good grammar and spelling) have gone by the wayside. And it all came to a head last night when I was looking for some baby boy blinkies on photobucket. They all said "It's a boy" and I had a huge brain fart and posted on my facebook that I was wondering why they had apostrophes. Yea, how's that for a fart? lol. So, my friends so lovingly reminded me that the statement should have an apostrophe. Duh. See, those things used to bug the hell out of me. Same as people misusing they're/there/their. But my mom has, on more than one occassion, emailed me to let me know I've misused they're/there/their on Beanie's blog. And its not because I don't know their proper useage, but the fact that I just write and get on with it. I mean, really, its not like I can take a lot of time for editing while there's a 2 1/2 year old threatening to climb my leg or hit Control-Alt-Delete. But, anyways, the its/it's thing was a bit embarassing on my part, although anyone who really knows me knows I know the difference. And anyone I really care about (or who cares about me) wouldn't care if I didn't anyway. And, luckily, I was able to laugh it off because, after the day I was having, I could have just as easily run into the room and cried on the bed.

Okay, Ann, that's all I got ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I love to hear from you.