Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Why I hate doing other people's work.

So this week I worked an extra day at work. I was covering for a gal and working in her department. Well, let me just say the whole day drove me batty.

I mean, talk about unorganized! I told my boss he owed me big time. Like it looked like someone barfed all of her backstock into the totes. There was no rhyme or reason to what was in the totes either. Like I could have toured the whole store filling crap from just one tote. And not to mention there was two pallets and two carts of these stupid, unorganized totes.

See when I was a department manager I kept things very clean. I was uber organized. I had no backstock and what I did have was meant to go on the shelf pretty soon after it arrived. Granted, my department was full of perishable items and hers isn't, but come on! No wonder she never goes through her stuff...its a cluster fuck.

Anyway, that's all. I hate working in someone else's unorganized mess. And, most of all, being expected to organize it for her. But it was just one day of my life and I'm sure no one else really cares about my whiny-ness anyway. I'm doing pretty well for NaBloWriMo though and didn't want to break my streak now. And I really have nothing else to write about today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I love to hear from you.