Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Its a BOY!!!

That's right. Today was our big ultrasound and we found out we're having a little boy. Both of us are SO excited! And it'll be a lot of fun having one of each.

Baby 2.0 was quite the little wiggleworm. We had a very long ultrasound because he wouldn't sit still for them to get good pics of the heart. But, everything looked great and we have a healthy baby boy on the way. Woohoo!

I was really surprised. All along I've really had no feeling one way or the other. When I first got pregnant I thought maybe boy because I was so much sicker this time around, but, then again, who knows...each pregnancy is different they say. The last few days I was sort of thinking girl, but really didn't have a clue.

Needless to say, we are over the moon and very excited! I never really thought about it until the ultrasound tech commented on how differently boys and girls learn and explore, but it really will be interesting seeing how the two kiddos are different.

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Congrats!
    I've heard the same thing from so many people, that they get sicker with boys. But, also..everyone is different, so who can believe that?! :)
    Awesome for the both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy for you guys - it is gonna be a fun journey. Have fun thinking of names...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I love to hear from you.