Friday, July 2, 2010

The Guessing Game.

On Wednesday I reintroduced wheat. Yesterday Bubby had a few yucky diapers. He had been a bit fussy the night before. It's so hard. The diapers seem to be getting a bit better. He's also teething right now which I remember caused changes in Beanie's diapers. I'm going to wait and see how he does. May hold off on the next reintroduction or, if it seems necessary, re-eliminate the wheat and see if there's improvement in the diaper situation. He's in good spirits today.

I feel like it's a guessing game right now. Yesterday morning I was pretty convinced it was the wheat, but with the improvement I just don't know. I wish he could just say, "Hey Mama, *this* is what's bothering me!!!"

I'll be honest. I really don't want it to be wheat. It would be hard. I would re-eliminate it in a heartbeat if it would make him feel better, but wheat is a biggie. As I posted the other day, reintroducing wheat opens up a lot of things into my diet. I've been trying to stay away from other possible tummy-upsetters (like we didn't have spaghetti because I wanted to be able to identify wheat solely as the possible agitator, not tomato sauce). I'm trying to keep the diet fairly the same minus the reintroduction of the wheat to rule out as many variables as possible.

I guess we'll see how things go from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I love to hear from you.