Saturday, July 3, 2010

Wheat is Prime Suspect #1

After thinking about how things have been going the last few days I have come to the conclusion that Bubby likely has an intolerance to wheat. Since I reintroduced wheat on Wednesday Bubby has been:

-- having yucky diapers
-- extra fussy
-- not sleeping well at night
-- been having the "I'm in pain" cry again

This morning his face was a little broken out & his bum was red.

Could it all be coincidence or related to teething? I suppose, but I'm not going to take that chance. Sigh. I have re-eliminated wheat from my diet. I'm going to hold off on any new reintroduction for at least a few days to see if/how he improves.

Any gluten-free tips are greatly appreciated :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I love to hear from you.