Friday, June 4, 2010

MAMA DARE

After reading this article from Attachment Parenting International, I've decided I really need to buck up and make some changes in how things are going. I feel like we're in a bit of a rut. I'm happier with a super clean house, but overwhelmed with getting there. I love having a full, busy calendar but sometimes wonder if we're getting overscheduled. I long for a TV free day (or at least drastically less TV), but find myself turning it on while I wake up in the morning, sip on my coffee & check my email. I know I'd feel better about everything if I just took a bit of time to myself, but I have a hard time doing so.

Will you take the MAMA DARE mentioned in the above article? What change do you want to make?

3 comments:

  1. There are lots of changes I'd like to make but I can't make them alone. And DH is having to work a lot still...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm keeping it simple this week. Like folding all the laundry as it comes out of the dryer. Or not wasting entirely too much time on the computer each morning. Speaking of....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! The biggest "stressers" in our household are laundry (especially the folding and putting away) and keeping the counters clutter-free. I've been trying the "load a day keeps chaos away" theory for laundry and it is actually quite helpful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I love to hear from you.