Thursday, June 24, 2010

Thank god I don't have twins.

Last night we watched my six-month old niece for a short bit. Glenn picked her up at daycare and we watched her for a couple hours until my brother-in-law got off work. So, we were taking care of a three month old, a six month old, and an almost three year old.

Glenn stayed up late so I wasn't flying solo. And my niece is just about the happiest baby I've ever met. Beanie was more than excited to entertain her for the evening.

But, you do get to that meltdown point where you have two tired babies and a toddler up past her bedtime. Two hungry and tired babies and a mommy who can't find a bottle and has little to no clue how to mix formula. Mommys of twins, I bow down to you. I mean, I guess if I had twins I'd have one on each boob, but whatever, you get the jist of what I'm trying to say. Hard work.

We got it all figured out though and then we had two tired babies with full bellies. And I think Beanie was excited to watch and extra nigh-night show.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I love to hear from you.